We are the manufacturer and sales service provider of hearing aid machine cost small hearing devices hearing appliances hearing aids aid Sound Amplifier China instant external hearing aid.Our company has strict quality control policies to ensure your products' quality.It is our factory's duty to providing high quality external hearing aid products and in reasonable price.We can meet the various customization requirements of our customers.Carefully do a good job in every product, conscientiously maintain every customer.I wish you more and better suppliers.
1. Mahboubi H,
incidence, features, and treatment patterns of hearing problem within the JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
2017;a hundred and forty four:sixty five–70....
2. Lin FR,
hearing loss prevalence and risk factors among older adults within the united states. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci.
three. facilities for disease control and Prevention; country wide core for health records. country wide fitness and nutrition Examination Survey: NHANES 2015–2016 questionnaire records. Accessed September three, 2018. id="afp20190715p098-b4">four. Chien W,
incidence of listening to support use among older adults within the Arch Intern Med.
5. Li CM,
listening to impairment associated with depression in US adults, countrywide health and food Examination Survey 2005–2010. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
6. Zheng Y,
listening to impairment and possibility of Alzheimer's disease: a meta-evaluation of potential cohort studies. Neurol Sci.
7. Jiam NT,
hearing loss and falls: a scientific overview and meta-analysis. Laryngoscope.
8. Huddle MG,
The financial impact of grownup hearing loss: a systematic review. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
9. Walling ad,
listening to loss in older adults. Am Fam health professional.
10. Kerber KA, Baloh RW. Neuro-otology: prognosis and management of neuro-otological problems. In: Daroff RB, Jankovic J, Mazziotta JC, et al., eds. Bradley's Neurology in scientific follow. seventh ed. Elsevier; 2016:583–604.
11. hall JW, Antonelli PJ. evaluation of peripheral and principal auditory function. In: Johnson JT, Rosen CA, et al., eds. Bailey's Head and Neck surgical procedure: Otolaryngology. fifth ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2014:2274–2290.
12. Uy J,
in the clinic. listening to loss. Ann Intern Med.
13. Edmiston R,
listening to loss in adults. BMJ.
14. McGee SR. listening to. In: facts-primarily based physical analysis. 4th ed. Elsevier; 2018:195–202.
15. Simel DL, Bagai A, Thavendiranathan P, et al. listening to impairment. In: Simel DL, Rennie D, Keitz SA, eds. The Rational medical Examination: evidence-based mostly scientific diagnosis. McGraw-Hill; 2009.
16. Cunningham LL,
hearing loss in adults. N Engl J Med.
17. Zahnert T.
The differential prognosis of listening to loss. Dtsch Arztebl Int.
18. Pacala JT,
hearing deficits in the older affected person: “I didn't be aware the rest”. JAMA.
19. Clark JG.
makes use of and abuses of hearing loss classification. ASHA.
20. facilities for disease manage and Prevention. country wide fitness and food Examination Survey (NHANES) audiometry procedures guide. January 2016. Accessed November 12, 2018. id="afp20190715p098-b21">21. World health firm. Prevention of blindness and deafness: grades of listening to impairment. Accessed February 20, 2019. mail
22. Preventive features assignment force. listening to loss in older adults: screening. Preventive features assignment drive. August 2012. Accessed February 19, 2019. page/doc/UpdateSummaryFinal/listening to-loss-in-older-adults-screening
23. Chou R, Dana T, Bougatsos C, et al. Screening for hearing loss in adults a while 50 years and older: a overview of the proof for the Preventive functions project force. evidence synthesis no. 83. company for Healthcare research and first-class; 2011.
24. Shojaeemend H,
automatic audiometry: a evaluation of the implementation and contrast methods. Healthc Inform Res.
25. Saliba J,
Accuracy of cell-based mostly audiometry within the assessment of listening to loss in quiet and noisy environments. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
26. Barczik J,
Accuracy of smartphone self-hearing look at various applications across frequencies and earphone patterns in adults. Am J Audiol.
27. Yueh B,
long-time period effectiveness of screening for listening to loss: the Screening for Auditory Impairment—Which listening to evaluation check (SAI-WHAT) randomized trial. J Am Geriatr Soc.
28. American Academy of family unit Physicians. scientific preventive functions suggestion: listening to. Accessed may additionally 6, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b29">29. Joint Audiology Committee on scientific apply. Audiology medical practice algorithms and statements. Accessed can also 6, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b30">30. Hoth S,
existing audiological diagnostics. GMS Curr proper Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
31. Walker JJ,
Audiometry screening and interpretation. Am Fam health practitioner.
32. Saliba I,
uneven listening to loss: rule three,000 for screening vestibular schwannoma. Otol Neurotol.
33. Stachler RJ,
American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck surgery.
clinical follow guideline: unexpected listening to loss. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
34. Wei BP,
Steroids for idiopathic surprising sensorineural hearing loss. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
35. Bennett MH,
Hyperbaric oxygen for idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss and tinnitus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
36. Schwartz SR,
medical apply tenet (replace): earwax (cerumen impaction) [published correction appears in Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017;157(3):539]. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
37. Michaud HN,
Aural rehabilitation for older adults with listening to loss: affects on great of life–a systematic review of randomized managed trials. J Am Acad Audiol.
38. Ng JH,
Determinants of hearing-help adoption and use among the many aged: a scientific overview. Int J Audiol.
39. Barker F,
Interventions to increase hearing assist use in grownup auditory rehabilitation. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
40. Ganesan P,
Ototoxicity: a problem in prognosis and medicine. J Audiol Otol.
41. Occupational defense and fitness Administration. preventing hearing loss led to with the aid of chemical (ototoxicity) and noise publicity. Accessed February 19, 2019. doctors/2018-124/pdfs/ id="afp20190715p098-b42">42. national Institute on Deafness and other conversation disorders. Assistive gadgets for individuals with hearing, voice, speech, or language issues. March 6, 2017. Accessed February 19, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b43">43. FDA Reauthorization Act of 2017, Pub L No. a hundred and fifteen-52, 131 Stat 1005, §709 (2017).
44. Michaudet C,
Cerumen impaction: diagnosis and management. Am Fam surgeon.
forty five. Aaron k,
Ear drops for the removing of ear wax. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
forty six. Khan KM,
Efficacy of listening to conservation education courses for youth and young adults: a scientific assessment. BMC Public health.
47. Eichwald J,
Use of non-public hearing insurance plan devices at loud athletic or entertainment pursuits amongst adults – 2018. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep.
48. American Academy of Audiology position statement and medical observe instructions: ototoxicity monitoring. October 2009. Accessed February 24, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b49">49. Reed NS,
personal sound amplification products vs a conventional listening to aid for speech understanding in noise. JAMA.
50. Manchaiah V.
Direct-to-client hearing devices for adults with listening to loss: definitions, abstract of literature, and analysis of risks and merits. Perspect ASHA particular interest organizations.
51. Jilla AM,
Disruptive listening to technologies and light sensorineural listening to loss I: accessibility and affordability considerations. Semin Hear.
2018;39(2):135–one hundred forty five.
fifty two. Brody L,
A evaluation of private sound amplification items and hearing aids in ecologically valuable check environments. Am J Audiol.
fifty three. Chisolm TH,
a systematic evaluation of health-related great of lifestyles and listening to aids: closing document of the American Academy of Audiology task drive On the health-connected nice of life advantages of Amplification in Adults. J Am Acad Audiol.
fifty four. Ferguson MA,
listening to aids for gentle to average listening to loss in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
55. Maharani A,
sense-Cog WP1 group.
Longitudinal relationship between hearing assist use and cognitive feature in older americans. J Am Geriatr Soc.
56. company for Healthcare research and first-class. know-how evaluation: effectiveness of cochlear implants in adults with sensorineural hearing loss. June 17, 2011. Accessed February 19, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b57">57. centers for Medicare and Medicaid capabilities. Cochlear implantation. December 13, 2018. Accessed February 19, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b58">fifty eight. Hilly O,
Cochlear implantation in elderly patients: stability of influence over time. J Laryngol Otol.
59. Isaacson JE,
Differential analysis and medicine of listening to loss. Am Fam health professional.