As a professional behind the ear aid hearing aid devices prices hearing aids China hearing aid aid Sound Amplifier China instant external hearing aid instant external hearing aid external hearing aid Mini external hearing aid manufacturer, we are committed to provide trustworthy products.Our company has hign quality control capabilities, which ensure us to meeting your requirements for products' quality.We promise that provideing external hearing aid with excellent quality in reasonable price.It is a pleasure for our factory that our products can help your business.Really good suppliers will always do better in service than others.Life is so beautiful that we can know each other and become friends.
1. Mahboubi H,
occurrence, traits, and treatment patterns of hearing problem in the united states. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
2. Lin FR,
hearing loss prevalence and possibility elements among older adults within the united states. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci.
3. facilities for ailment manage and Prevention; countrywide center for health records. country wide fitness and foodstuff Examination Survey: NHANES 2015–2016 questionnaire records. Accessed September 3, 2018. id="afp20190715p098-b4">four. Chien W,
incidence of hearing aid use amongst older adults within the Arch Intern Med.
5. Li CM,
hearing impairment associated with depression in US adults, national fitness and foodstuff Examination Survey 2005–2010. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
2014;one hundred forty(four):293–302.
6. Zheng Y,
listening to impairment and risk of Alzheimer's sickness: a meta-analysis of potential cohort experiences. Neurol Sci.
7. Jiam NT,
hearing loss and falls: a scientific overview and meta-analysis. Laryngoscope.
eight. Huddle MG,
The financial have an effect on of adult listening to loss: a scientific overview. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
9. Walling ad,
hearing loss in older adults. Am Fam health care provider.
10. Kerber KA, Baloh RW. Neuro-otology: analysis and management of neuro-otological problems. In: Daroff RB, Jankovic J, Mazziotta JC, et al., eds. Bradley's Neurology in scientific practice. 7th ed. Elsevier; 2016:583–604.
11. corridor JW, Antonelli PJ. assessment of peripheral and valuable auditory characteristic. In: Johnson JT, Rosen CA, et al., eds. Bailey's Head and Neck surgery: Otolaryngology. 5th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2014:2274–2290.
12. Uy J,
in the clinic. hearing loss. Ann Intern Med.
13. Edmiston R,
listening to loss in adults. BMJ.
14. McGee SR. hearing. In: facts-based mostly physical diagnosis. 4th ed. Elsevier; 2018:195–202.
15. Simel DL, Bagai A, Thavendiranathan P, et al. hearing impairment. In: Simel DL, Rennie D, Keitz SA, eds. The Rational clinical Examination: proof-primarily based clinical prognosis. McGraw-Hill; 2009.
16. Cunningham LL,
listening to loss in adults. N Engl J Med.
17. Zahnert T.
The differential diagnosis of hearing loss. Dtsch Arztebl Int.
18. Pacala JT,
hearing deficits in the older patient: “I did not observe the rest”. JAMA.
19. Clark JG.
uses and abuses of listening to loss classification. ASHA.
20. facilities for disease manage and Prevention. countrywide fitness and foodstuff Examination Survey (NHANES) audiometry processes manual. January 2016. Accessed November 12, 2018. id="afp20190715p098-b21">21. World health firm. Prevention of blindness and deafness: grades of listening to impairment. Accessed February 20, 2019. mail
22. Preventive services assignment force. listening to loss in older adults: screening. Preventive capabilities task drive. August 2012. Accessed February 19, 2019. to-loss-in-older-adults-screening
23. Chou R, Dana T, Bougatsos C, et al. Screening for hearing loss in adults a while 50 years and older: a assessment of the facts for the Preventive services project drive. evidence synthesis no. eighty three. agency for Healthcare analysis and fine; 2011.
24. Shojaeemend H,
automated audiometry: a assessment of the implementation and comparison methods. Healthc Inform Res.
25. Saliba J,
Accuracy of cellular-based audiometry within the assessment of listening to loss in quiet and noisy environments. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
26. Barczik J,
Accuracy of smartphone self-listening to verify applications throughout frequencies and earphone styles in adults. Am J Audiol.
27. Yueh B,
long-time period effectiveness of screening for listening to loss: the Screening for Auditory Impairment—Which hearing assessment check (SAI-WHAT) randomized trial. J Am Geriatr Soc.
28. American Academy of family Physicians. medical preventive functions recommendation: listening to. Accessed can also 6, 2019. person-care/medical-options/all/listening id="afp20190715p098-b29">29. Joint Audiology Committee on clinical apply. Audiology clinical practice algorithms and statements. Accessed may also 6, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b30">30. Hoth S,
present audiological diagnostics. GMS Curr top Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
31. Walker JJ,
Audiometry screening and interpretation. Am Fam general practitioner.
2013;87(1):forty one–forty seven.
32. Saliba I,
asymmetric listening to loss: rule 3,000 for screening vestibular schwannoma. Otol Neurotol.
33. Stachler RJ,
American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck surgical procedure.
scientific practice guideline: unexpected listening to loss. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
34. Wei BP,
Steroids for idiopathic unexpected sensorineural listening to loss. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
35. Bennett MH,
Hyperbaric oxygen for idiopathic surprising sensorineural listening to loss and tinnitus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
36. Schwartz SR,
clinical apply guideline (update): earwax (cerumen impaction) [published correction appears in Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017;157(3):539]. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
37. Michaud HN,
Aural rehabilitation for older adults with hearing loss: impacts on first-class of life–a systematic assessment of randomized managed trials. J Am Acad Audiol.
38. Ng JH,
Determinants of hearing-assist adoption and use among the elderly: a scientific assessment. Int J Audiol.
39. Barker F,
Interventions to improve listening to assist use in adult auditory rehabilitation. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
forty. Ganesan P,
Ototoxicity: a challenge in diagnosis and remedy. J Audiol Otol.
forty one. Occupational defense and health Administration. fighting hearing loss led to by way of chemical (ototoxicity) and noise exposure. Accessed February 19, 2019. doctors/2018-124/pdfs/ id="afp20190715p098-b42">forty two. countrywide Institute on Deafness and different conversation problems. Assistive devices for individuals with listening to, voice, speech, or language issues. March 6, 2017. Accessed February 19, 2019. to-voice-speech-or-language-disorders
43. FDA Reauthorization Act of 2017, Pub L No. 115-fifty two, 131 Stat 1005, §709 (2017).
forty four. Michaudet C,
Cerumen impaction: prognosis and management. Am Fam surgeon.
forty five. Aaron okay,
Ear drops for the removal of ear wax. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
46. Khan KM,
Efficacy of hearing conservation education programs for youth and younger adults: a systematic assessment. BMC Public fitness.
47. Eichwald J,
Use of private hearing insurance plan gadgets at loud athletic or amusement events amongst adults – 2018. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep.
48. American Academy of Audiology position remark and scientific practice instructions: ototoxicity monitoring. October 2009. Accessed February 24, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b49">49. Reed NS,
personal sound amplification items vs a traditional listening to aid for speech realizing in noise. JAMA.
50. Manchaiah V.
Direct-to-buyer listening to devices for adults with hearing loss: definitions, abstract of literature, and analysis of risks and merits. Perspect ASHA particular hobby groups.
51. Jilla AM,
Disruptive hearing technologies and mild sensorineural listening to loss I: accessibility and affordability considerations. Semin Hear.
2018;39(2):135–one hundred forty five.
52. Brody L,
A assessment of private sound amplification products and hearing aids in ecologically important test environments. Am J Audiol.
fifty three. Chisolm TH,
a systematic overview of health-connected first-class of existence and hearing aids: ultimate document of the American Academy of Audiology task force On the health-connected quality of life advantages of Amplification in Adults. J Am Acad Audiol.
54. Ferguson MA,
hearing aids for light to reasonable hearing loss in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.
fifty five. Maharani A,
sense-Cog WP1 neighborhood.
Longitudinal relationship between listening to assist use and cognitive function in older americans. J Am Geriatr Soc.
56. agency for Healthcare analysis and first-class. know-how evaluation: effectiveness of cochlear implants in adults with sensorineural listening to loss. June 17, 2011. Accessed February 19, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b57">57. centers for Medicare and Medicaid services. Cochlear implantation. December 13, 2018. Accessed February 19, 2019. id="afp20190715p098-b58">fifty eight. Hilly O,
Cochlear implantation in elderly sufferers: balance of outcomes over time. J Laryngol Otol.
2016;one hundred thirty(eight):706–711.
fifty nine. Isaacson JE,
Differential analysis and remedy of hearing loss. Am Fam doctor.